Things to Consider When Shopping for Chauffeured Transportation Service for Your Company
Hiring the right chauffeured ground transportation is an important decision for any corporate travel planner responsible for arranging the transport of busy executives, VIPs, guests, and staff. There is much to consider when shopping for the best chauffeured transportation service for your business needs.
To help you evaluate your corporate chauffeured transportation needs, we’ve prepared a list of some of the most important but often overlooked questions to consider when preparing your RPF bid requests for professional limousine services.
Chauffeured Transportation Needs Assessment
- How often do you think you will be arranging chauffeured transportation?
- On average, how many trips do you expect to book daily/weekly/monthly?
- Who will you be transporting, C-Level executives, sales staff, clients, VIPs?
- What days and times will you most often require transportation services?
- Do you require the flexibility of drivers to wait for extended periods of time before or during a trip?
- What kinds of vehicles will you need?
- How many passengers will you be transporting per typical trip?
- What’s the largest number of passengers you will ever arrange transport for?
- How far in advance will you book services, last minute, same day, next day or in advance?
- How do you plan to pay for trips?
- What form of payment do you plan to use for trips?
- What kinds of destinations will your require transport for, airport transfers, cross-state travel, across town meetings, residential pick-ups and returns, special events, etc.?
- Do you expect any of your passengers to require specialized transport accommodations?
- Do you require chauffeurs to possess specialized levels of security clearance or other safety concerns?
- Are your service needs considered to be highly confidential?
ABOUT DTS WORLDWIDE
Since 1990, has been a leader in luxury chauffeured transportation services. Boasting one of the most impeccable fleets of sedans, SUVs, limousines and mini-motor coaches to be found in the Washington, D.C. area, we furnish our clients with superior service, a large selection of luxury vehicles, and 24/7 service to deliver the best service in the business.
For all your domestic and international transportation needs, look no further than DTS Worldwide. With the recent launch of our nationwide and worldwide chauffeured services network, DTS Worldwide can now arrange your chauffeured service in almost every city in the world.